Labels for Education
We are collecting Labels for Education (sometimes called Campbell’s Labels for Education). Labels for Education equal athletic and academic materials for our school. We recently used lots of points to get new playground balls. PTSA ordered the new playground balls using points from Labels for Education. Please continue to send in these labels, so we can continue doing great things for our school! For a printable list, please go to this link: http://www.labelsforeducation.com/assets/pdf/EnglishParticipatingProductsPage.pdf
You can find them on the following brands:
· Pepperidge Farm (think GOLDFISH!)
· Pop Secret
· Wolfgang Puck and
· Pace (think Salsa!)
· Bic school supplies
· Dannon, Danimals yogurt, and smoothies
· Glad storage products
· Emerald nuts
· Southern Living, Time, People, Real Simple, Cooking Light, Health and AllYou magazines.
Earn Box Tops for Education for SAS when you shop online!
If you are planning any upcoming online purchases, please consider earning Box Tops for Education (BTFE) at the same time. It costs you nothing additional, and our school benefits from these purchases when you enter the participating store’s website through the BTFE Marketplace. Here are the directions:
1. Go to the marketplace (bookmark this site): https://www.boxtops4education.com/earn/marketplace/Default.aspx
2. Click on “See All marketplace Stores”
3. Choose the store you want to shop at by clicking “Shop and Earn”
4. You will be prompted to login, using your username and password (To become a member : https://www.boxtops4education.com/common/Register.aspx?WT.ac=FMA_JoinUs, you will choose School of Arts and Sciences as your school)
5. Complete your online purchase like you normally would
6. In a day or so, you should receive an email (subject: Box Tops for Education | Marketplace Order Status), that thanks you for your recent online purchase, and indicates the amount your earned for the School of Arts and Sciences
Follow this link to find a list of stores participating in eBoxTops.